We buy un-repaired FL & TN sinkhole homes
Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando, Polk and Hillsborough Counties

(including Orlando, Ocala, Lakeland, Tampa and Spring Hill, Florida)

813-421-2158  Click here! to sell me your house!

For more amazing photos of this sinkhole house - click here!

sinkhole house photo

Pasco Sinkhole home for sale

3 bedroom 2 bath concrete block New Port Richey sinkhole house for sale in Pasco County $29,900. click here  We have a written estimate for $20,500 from a professional sinkhole repair company. This house is located on 2lots, is fence enclosed and has a pool. There is a large barn for storage. Buying, selling, renting & remodeling unrepaired sinkhole houses is our specialty. Don't fix! You can sell to a sinkhole investor.

We buy and sell Tampa Bay commercial real estate!

Buying and selling fixer-upper houses

Bought and sold Tampa Bay properties

Spring Hill house Spring Hill sinkhole - Do you have a damaged Hernando County house that needs to have the foundation repaired due to sinkhole activity? Sell to us! This property was constructed in 1970 and has 952 square feet. - a must see! Great rental property. Sold!
TampaSold! - Tampa - Pinecrest Villa subdivision house for sale. It's located close to the Tampa International Airport and the Veteran's Expressway. This Hillsborough County house has a great location. It's just west North Dale Mabry Blvd and South of West Waters Avenue.

Port Richey
  Port Richey - This 3 bedroom 2 bath un-repaired house is located in Holiday Hill subdivision in Pasco County. This is an unrepaired sink hole house. We are active real estate investors in Pasco County (including Holida).

List of Rental Houses - Pasco County, Spring Hill - click here!

Sinkhole buyer

Click here on the list of homes link to see a list of our ugly fixer upper houses and Tampa Bay sinkhole houses we have bought and sold. We are active investors in the Tampa Bay area. I buy un-repaired sinkhole homes in Clearwater, New Port Richey, Orlando, Ocala, Spring Hill, Ridge Manor, Tampa, Brandon, Seffner, Riverview, Lutz, Valrico, Holiday, Hudson, Land O' Lakes, Odessa, Port Richey, Trinity, Wesley Chapel, Dunedin, Largo,  Safety Harbor, Seminole, and Tarpon Springs, Florida.
I want to buy your damaged house! Click here - sinkhole home buyers


Steven Smith, Sinkhole Investor / House Buyers

What can you do if you are a homeowner and have a house you suspect is being damaged by sinkhole activity?  Check your homeowner's insurance policy carefully. Sometimes there is a list of exclusions. Hopefully, you do not have a sinkhole exclusion in your insurance policy. If there is no exclusion, call your insurance company. File a claim. Most of the time your insurance company will send out a consultant or expert to inspect your house. If the engineering expert finds sinkhole activity at your home, you most likely will have a valid claim. Your insurance company may pay for the foundation repair or they may choose to pay you directly. If your insurance company pays your insurance claim and you do not want to repair your house, please call me @ 813-421-2158. I am a sink hole house investor who buys un-repaired sink hole houses in Florida and Tennessee.

Steve Smith has a Florida real estate license